Head of People Operations
We are looking for an experienced, resourceful HR professional to join our team and spearhead our efforts to build and grow a unique organization that has humility, autonomy, and efficiency at its core. You will be expected to wear many hats, and will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities.
- Reach out to potential employees, screen them for culture fit and recruit them. Help the candidates through the whole process, and coordinate the interview process with other team members as needed.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Process monthly payroll, including bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and work with the executive team and develop/evolve policies.
- Create and run various outreach programs to promote culture and attract the right talent.
- Engage various institutions for campus recruitment and be an ambassador of the organization to help discover and recruit talent.
This position require:
- Play a key role in helping shape and evolve organization’s culture.
- Own the onboarding experience guaranteeing every new employee is integrated into the organization with the knowledge, tools, and resources to be successful.
- Manage the exit process with the goal that every employee is a reference for our future.
- Establish effective practices for addressing employees' needs and scaling the function in regards to people operations.
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Be responsible for administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience.
- Ensure legal compliance of regulations and applicable labour laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Drive other HR project initiatives as needed.
5+Years of Experience as an HR.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- 5+Years of Experience as an HR.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Highly proficient at computers and HRIS/other relevant software, and ability to quickly master new software applications.
- Master’s degree in HR, business, or additional relevant training is a plus.
- Knowledge of Compliances.