We are looking for an experienced product management professional to join our team and help us transition through agile transformation across the organization. You will be responsible for coordinating with product stakeholders, understand the product needs, translate them into detailed user stories for the development team, and ensuring that the team is building the right product above all else.
- Work with internal and external product stakeholders to agree on the product scope and timelines.
- Determine roadmaps for products in the creation phase.
- Break down the high-level roadmaps into detailed execution plans in terms of epics and user stories.
- Work with UX designers to define mockups and prototypes for stakeholders and development team.
- Prioritise the work and ensure the development team is building the right product within the right timeline.
- Review and accept engineering work, ensuring it meets all of your requirements.
- Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems.
- Run backlog refinement meetings with Scrum Master and ensure the scrum teams understand what they need to build in upcoming sprints.
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful track record of developing products within deadlines.
- Passionate about delivering high-quality software products to customers.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process.
2+ years of relevant experience
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our talent pool.Drop your resume here