We are looking for an experienced project management professional to join our team and help us transition through agile transformation across the organization. You will be responsible for helping the development team to continuously improve and achieve their potential.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Manage and track metrics that provide deeper insights into how teams work.
- Own and coordinate sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Work with product owners to manage and groom backlogs and new requests.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, leadership, and people management skills.
- Familiarity with software development.
- Experience in a scrum master role.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.).
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Scrum master certification is a plus.
2+ years of relevant experience