If your goal is to be in any position of technical leadership, we have an exciting opportunity for you. You get to wear multiple hats and would be embodiment of innovation.
We are Improwised Technologies, an IT Consulting and Technology Services Company. We specialize in development of easy-to-use, maintainable and cost-effective solutions for our clients.e help Tech startups and SMEs architect and write maintainable software. We have helped a few companies in Education and IT Infrastructure (Cloud) verticals as well as several Internet startups build and scale their platform. We evangelize automation of all repetitive things, may those be in business process or software development.
We currently have an opening for a Project Manager with job details mentioned below. If this interests you, please send us your updated copy of your resume; we shall revert you at our earliest.
- Mentor a team to design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support high quality web applications.
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements.
- Working with the team to ensure a quality delivery to time, scope and budget.
- Proactively anticipates project issues before they occur, defines the problem, identifies possible causes, works with team to identify solutions, selects and implements most appropriate solution raising issues to appropriate lead role.
- Maintains effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers and leaders across own and other teams.
- Ability to coach and mentor peers and other team members as part of embedding a high performing culture.
- Provide technology strategy planning.
- Work with multiple clients and projects.
- Background in software a plus
- Divide business requirements into workable chunks
- Participate in recruitment, orientation and ongoing training of new employee.
- Should have done at least two end-to-end project implementations over the cloud.
- Experience with GIT a plus.
- Total Experience for 6+yrs and 2+yrs into Team Handling.
- Proven track record of working in complex projects.
- Conceptual and technical understanding of IT technology, infrastructure, networking, architecture models.
- Well versed with various software development methodologies & Knowledge of Database Structures, Coding, Analysis.
- Creative thinker, adaptive to new technologies and challenges.
- Ability to drive and guide implementation in any technical and functional platform as per client requirement.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good client handling skills, and mentality of ownership to 100% client satisfaction and 0% attrition.
- Good Leadership skills, should give attention to details.
- Capacity to manage high stress situations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Conflict resolution skills.Big-picture thinking and vision.
- Written and verbal communication skills
2 - 3 years of relevant experience
Software Project Management
B.Tech / MSc IT / MCA