Sr. Software Engineer
We are seeking a Sr. Software Developer to work on a variety of projects ranging from SaaS products to building out API’s and architecting backend tools.
The ideal candidate will be a full-stack web application developer (talented on both frontend and backend) who has a knack for problem solving and critical thinking. We are looking for someone with experience architecting solutions and breaking business requirements down into achievable technical tasks. Experience with pair programming, code review, and developing team best practices is also important.
- You are extremely technical and have significant experience developing scalable web applications, with a penchant for building elegant and maintainable systems that get the job done with minimal complexity.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, Continuous Integration, build processes, testing, and operations.
- A deep understanding of Linux operating systems and command line shell.
- A strong business and technical vision and the ability to translate these in business and technical approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Proven experience in developing large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Collaborate with your peers and product management to define the engineering roadmap, and provide your input to prioritize different projects.
- Work with Product Managers, Developers and Customers to understand requirements for systems for development and testing.
- Develop automation and other tools to minimize delivery time and increase developer productivity.
- Participate in the design and development of new and evolving services, architecture, and performance standards
- Troubleshoot both infrastructure and infrastructure automation issues
- Provide assistance and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- A strong training skills required to train the team on independent task handling.
- Create software solutions to build custom software solutions using web technologies.
- Create Innovative Solutions that streamline technologies processes.
- Knowledge over design and deliver full stack web application is plus.
- Managing the end to end life cycle for the production of software and applications.
- work on significant issues that require intangible data analysis. They’re tasked with independently evaluating their work according to employer-specific criteria. Full stack developers are relied upon to recommend solutions to challenges requiring complex technical trade-offs (for example, speed versus reliability or manufacturability versus overall performance).
- Define an application’s scope and objectives. Draw up technical and functional specifications for written documentation
- Organize and design applications, structure code, separate files, set up proper file hosting, and configure databases.
- Should work on projects independently and use time management to get their tasks done efficiently.
- an aptitude for solving practical problems and handling a variety of variables in situations where only limited standard rules exist.
- interfacing with clients, fellow developers, and other departments
- Strong Knowledge on frameworks like Laravel,Express and Sails.
- Extreme knowledge of SQL is must
- Strong experience with cloud-native applications (e.g. for AWS, DigitalOcean, GCP etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing and agile environment
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn.
- On-call and night and weekend work are occasionally required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication and a positive attitude and ability to multitask.
- Experience with docker and cluster deployment a plus.
- Team-based version control systems (such as Git)
- Development frameworks and third-party libraries (such as JQuery, LESS, SASS, AngularJS, REACT Python)
- Relational databases (such as RESTful API, MS SQL, NoSQL)
2+ years of relevant experience
B.Tech / MSc IT / MCA