We are primarily a Software Development agency specializing in building high-scale cloud-native SaaS and enterprise applications. Our customers range from startups to large publicly-listed enterprises across the US and Europe.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, adaptable full-stack software professional to join our multi-functional team to help develop and deliver world-class applications for our customers. You are expected to work independently or within the team to build solutions that are efficient and scalable. You will write clean, maintainable, testable code that adheres to the industry best practices, and be completely responsible for full software development lifecycle from conception to deployment.
Objectives of this Role
- Master the art of software development while working on various programming languages, frameworks and tools across frontend, backend, and infrastructure.
- Interact with customers and product specialists to understand the scope of the software, and work with the development team to ideate software solutions.
- Ensure code quality, integrity and organization for continued maintainability of the codebase.
- Create appealing, easy-to-use frontend application through responsive, mobile-first design.
- Build cloud-native services that are horizontally scalable.
- Learn, practice and master Agile software building and DevSecOps mindset to ensure delivery of quality software within the timelines.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Devise and implement software solutions by writing code and assembling the right open-source tools
- Review and test code contributed by the teammates.
- Write unit and integration tests for the application.
- Design the database schema to suit the needs of the application, and write performant queries to interact with the data within.
- Troubleshoot and debug software through combination of metrics, logs, and traces.
- Write technical documentation.
- Patch, upgrade and maintain the software by addressing bugs and security advisories.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- High adaptability and learning ability
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional teamwork
Deep knowledge of at least one programming language, and/or frameworks from each of the following:
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL
- An analytical and logical mind with high attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience working with containers and other cloud-native technology is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working on Agile/Scrum teams is a plus.
- You are extremely technical and have significant experience developing scalable web applications, with a penchant for building elegant and maintainable systems that get the job done with minimal complexity.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, Continuous Integration, build processes, testing, and operations.
- A deep understanding of Linux operating systems and command line shell.
- Proven experience of developing large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Develop automation and other tools to minimize delivery time and increase developer productivity.
- Participate in the design and development of new and evolving services, architecture, and performance standards.
- Provide assistance and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Strong experience with cloud-native applications (e.g. for AWS, DigitalOcean, GCP etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing and agile environment
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn.
- On-call and night and weekend work are occasionally required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication and a positive attitude and ability to multitask.
- Experience with docker and cluster deployment a plus.
3-5.4 LPA CTC
0-5 Years of relevant experience
B.Tech / MSc IT / MCA