Interested in working with cutting edge technologies building online applications? Does solving difficult technical challenges at large scale appeal to you? If so, please join us as we grow our team responsible for developing cloud solutions. We help startups and enterprises design and implement products at web scale. We utilize cutting edge technology within our software development process, including Node.js, React, Docker, all designed to run on top of the cloud. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a very talented team of engineers as we continue to grow the business to meet the needs of our customers today, tomorrow, and beyond.
- You are extremely technical and have significant experience developing scalable web applications, with a penchant for building elegant and maintainable systems that get the job done with minimal complexity.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, Continuous Integration, build processes, testing, and operations.
- A deep understanding of Linux operating systems and command line shell.
- A strong business and technical vision and the ability to translate these in business and technical approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Proven experience of developing large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Collaborate with your peers and product management to define the engineering roadmap, and provide your input to prioritize different projects.
- Work with Product Managers, Developers and Customers to understand requirements for systems for development and testing.
- Develop automation and other tools to minimize delivery time and increase developer productivity.
- Participate in the design and development of new and evolving services, architecture, and performance standards
- Troubleshoot both infrastructure and infrastructure automation issues
- Provide assistance and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Strong experience with cloud-native applications (e.g. for AWS, DigitalOcean, GCP etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing and agile environment
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn.
- On-call and night and weekend work are occasionally required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication and a positive attitude and ability to multitask.
- Experience with docker and cluster deployment a plus.
2+ years of relevant experience
B.Tech / MSc IT / MCA