We are cloud oriented software developing company, seeking a Lead Developer to work on a variety of projects ranging from SaaS products to building out API’s and architecting backend tools.
The ideal candidate will be a full-stack web application developer (talented on both frontend and backend) who has a knack for problem solving and critical thinking. We are looking for someone with experience architecting solutions and breaking business requirements down into achievable technical tasks. Experience with pair programming, code review, and developing team best practices is also important.
- You are extremely technical and have significant experience developing scalable web applications, with a penchant for building elegant and maintainable systems that get the job done with minimal complexity.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, Continuous Integration, build processes, testing, and operations.
- A deep understanding of Linux operating systems and command line shell.
- A strong business and technical vision and the ability to translate these in business and technical approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Proven experience of developing large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Collaborate with your peers and product management to define the engineering roadmap, and provide your input to prioritize different projects.
- Work with Product Managers, Developers and Customers to understand requirements for systems for development and testing.
- Develop automation and other tools to minimize delivery time and increase developer productivity.
- Participate in the design and development of new and evolving services, architecture, and performance standards
- Troubleshoot both infrastructure and infrastructure automation issues
- Provide assistance and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- 6+years of relevant industry experience.
- Mentor team of junior software members with the assistance of PM/Architect.
- Attention to Detail.
- Strong experience with cloud-native applications (e.g. for AWS, DigitalOcean, GCP etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing and agile environment
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn.
- On-call and night and weekend work are occasionally required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication and a positive attitude and ability to multitask.
- Flexible working under changing an different work settings.
- Maintain high team morale.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Experience with docker and cluster deployment a plus.
6+ years of relevant experience
B.Tech / MSc IT / MCA