We are seeking a Lead Developer to work on a variety of projects ranging from SaaS products to building out API’s and architecting backend tools.
The ideal candidate will be a full-stack web application developer (talented on both frontend and backend) who has a knack for problem solving and critical thinking. We are looking for someone with experience architecting solutions and breaking business requirements down into achievable technical tasks. Experience with pair programming, code review, and developing team best practices is also important.
- Show excellent judgement in architecting and planning applications and features at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Use Laravel, Vue.js,Angular.js and Node js to work on a variety of projects such as SaaS products
- Interact effectively with clients to determine project needs and develop solutions
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently deliver quality work
- Lead technical projects from specification and planning, through execution & coding with multiple engineers, to testing and deployment into production
- Design and implement new product features, as well as extend core platform services and APIs to support those features
- Takes overall accountability for keeping the project clean and organized. This includes identifying next steps, clarifying unclear tickets, and breaking larger tickets into smaller and more manageable tasks.
- Understands successful concepts in UI, UX, design cleanliness, and design balance, and takes appropriate action to resolve situations where minimum standards are not being met.
- Ensures all team members on the project are clear on their tasks.
- Reviews code carefully and provides constructive feedback.
- Responsible for keeping a production deployment path clear, and ensures that they are not a bottleneck for deployments.
- 3+ years experience with application design/architecture and knowledge of database architecture.
- On-call and night and weekend work are occasionally required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing and agile environment
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Advanced History/knowledge of successful development workflows & team workflows
- Good communication and writing skills
- An eye to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
6+ years of relevant experience
B.Tech / MSc IT / MCA